My Perfect Day

London
São Paulo
Paris

My perfect day would be waking up in my small flat on a rainy day in London, São Paulo, or Paris.

I would get up and take a warm shower, put on some comfy clothes, and then put on some music, feed my cat and make breakfast for both my flatmate and I. At first, I would probably play some Sara Bareilles, and some Keane, Matchbox Twenty, or Roupa Nova and then put on some Fall Out Boy, Lily Allen, Amy Winehouse, The Script, The Goo Goo Dolls, “Welcome to the Black Parade” by My Chemical Romance, “Death of a Bachelor” by Panic! at the Disco, and “21 Guns” or “Wake Me Up When September Ends” by Green Day.

After breakfast, we would probably play a game and sing along, dance to the blasting music. We would then go outside to play in the rain for a while and then come back in for the rest of the day unless we went out into the rain again or went to a restaurant or movie or something, and light a fire to warm up the chilly flat.

I would wear pyjamas or some lazy clothes such as sweatpants and a big t-shirt. I would put on the music again and make lunch for my flatmate, other friends coming over, and I.

After lunch, I would play some softer music and grab a book to read. If I wasn’t in the mood to read, I would play with my cat, sleep, draw, write, talk to my flatmate, or grab my laptop and go onto YouTube, Netflix, Pinterest or Tumblr.

Later, I would make some dinner for us, whether it be a big dinner or just some snacks and after dinner, we would probably watch Supernatural, Doctor Who, Merlin, Sherlock, Marvel’s Agents of Shield, F.R.I.E.N.D.S., Lie to Me, or another show. We would most likely then bake some cake, eat some chocolate, or get some other snack and then find a game to play.

If I was not still watching any of those shows, or watching a movie, or playing a game, I would most likely go back onto YouTube, Pinterest or Tumblr.

Finally, when I was really tired, I would go to sleep in my comfy, warm bed.

______________________________________________________________________________________

“Welcome to the Black Parade” – My Chemical Romance

“Death of a Bachelor” – Panic! at the Disco